what are some cool things you like to do while stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by purpletrainnnn, Mar 26, 2013.

1. I love adventuring through the forest. It clears my mind and It beats chilling on the couch, although watching tv high on a comfy couch is always fun too.

2. usually go to the park and play basketball or play scarface on the xbox

3. Play guitar while lying in a hammock or chilling in a lake or any body of water really.

4. Shoot at cops

5. I like to lay face down and think or watch tv or get on xbox live and sing songs

6. going for a walk, especially in nature on a nice sunny day

7. jack off everywhere

8. Skate through the city on a sunday night when no ones around, amazing times

9. Play with a dog. Play with a kid (if you have children).

Think of a problem and how you can fix it.

Do something to help another person.

Go fishing.
    Have a barbecue.

Talk to someone you love.

Ride a bike (on road or trail).

Laugh.
    Have positive thoughts and feelings.

Listen to other educated people speak on important issues.

10. Play with my chihuahua, hike, ride my bike downtown hopping on/off of stuff.

11. Well the best thing is probably.. smashin', sexin', lovin', humpin'. You know, that thing. But that's definitely not the only 'cool' thing to do.

12. Kill my entire family with a hatchet because I injected too many marijuanas.

13. Shit. I can't knock it till I try it.

14. High sex is possibly one of the greatest things in the world..nuff said.

15. play the guitar, cook, drive, vidya games, etc.

16. I hate cooking high because I feel like it takes so long and I never want to wait to eat. Aha

17. Everyone has yet to state the best thing to do while stoned.... Smoke more!

18. i feel that way sober.

19. grab my hd headphones and watch great movies, feels like you're actually in it.

20. what i normally do is go on a drive,go hang out at some park with a lake (we have alot of those in socal) go hang out by the beach, thats one of my favorites, ill normally go out for a walk,stay in and watch a movie, just do nothing, go to any mall out there, i like visiting outdoor malls during the summer, indoor malls during winter, going out to eat, sit outside my house and watch cars and people go by, play with my dog, and another classic that never gets old, going longboarding around town. when i smoke weed i tend to get curious about certain stuff and alot of the times i end up doing the first thing that pops into my brain