What are some cool different methods of getting high?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kushmaster10, Aug 14, 2016.

1. I'm pretty familiar with edibles and I smoke out of a bong pretty often but I like trying new methods. I've heard about tinctures but don't know much about them. Do they taste good? What other good methods are there?

2. A gravity bong is pretty cool. Vaping is rad too, especially with the Vape Exhale.
    I usually use a bong, pipe, or joints.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You could try dabbing some concentrates with a proper oil rig, it'll smash you the first time you try it.

If you want to try more old school methods, Google 'gravity bong' and 'knife hit weed'. Both will mess you up, but won't be kind to your lungs.

Dabbing some good shatter wax is probably the best tasting in my opinion.

4. I also don't have enough money to invest in an oil rig or any other expensive device. I love dab pens I had a disposable one but it ran out way too quickly

5. If you like dabs then the knife hit would be good for you. You take 2 butter knife's and heat one until the tip glows red then have the other one ready with your dab. Take a funnel and have it to place over your dab so you can catch all the smoke.... Fair warning this will wreck you, only do it if your gonna post and chill for awhile.

Ps. Also works with flowers to not only hash.

• Like Like x 1
  6. lol I saw this and had to mention a recent dispensary find(did not purchase just had a good laugh with the budtender about it)
    So there is a company out here in CO called FORIA that makes thc infused sex lube, that's all well and good and ive heard from a few women who say it definitely works out for them. Well this company for some god awful reason decided the world needed... wait for it...... a thc cbd infused cannabis suppository.....ish.

I mean I had a good laugh watching stevo from jackass fame butt chug a beer, but how many stoners really get to the point where they are like well I could take a fat dab or roll a joint this morning, but nah, lets plug this thc infused thing up my wazoo and go bout my day,

• Like Like x 2
  7. also the cannabis patches out here can be interesting, they are mostly too low mg to do anything on there own but having a thc/cbd patch on for an hour or so then smoking a small bowl will do wonders

8. Some people posted on "gravity bongs" but a similar method called the "waterfall bong" usually gets me very stoned and very fast.

9. well in a medical world, tommy chong used cannibis oil suppositories reported.. not sure as to how true this is but i read it on some website...

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Hash oil caps are a wicked way to get down..
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Tincture/Gold Dragon is equally fine for a non smoked way of getting ripped to the gills.. Either oil or tincture-Dragon will send me far higher then I could ever get smoking...
    [​IMG]

Hash Master 5000 - Dry Ice Method, Hash Oil Capsules, Everclear Tincture
    You really have to take extreme care with the oil as it last 6-8 hours and to much is hours of flat out misery with the spins and dry heaves much like extremely drunk..
    BNW

11. It's a way to get a high dose THC oil into the body with far less of a head trip then oral is.. Many users find it a good way to take a really high dose of THC and not be climbing the walls from it..
    BNW

12. Lol ^
    "many users"

• Like Like x 2
  13. yea, ill stick to eating my rso treatment thank you, I have severe arthritis and painfull psoriasis on most of my body, eating a rice grain of rso and taking a puff off a vape or dab and I'm good from 7 am till close to 6 or 7 pm before I really feel the need to remedicate..I still don't like suppository idea lol

14. RSO for a close friend..
    [​IMG]
    3 drops lets her function through the days and a 6 will knock her out for the night.. First solid sleep she's had in over 2 years..

BNW

15. I made tincture, extracting 3 oz of my homegrown bud into Everclear then reduced to 4 fluid ounces. Like BrassNwood said, you have to be careful. I take it orally as drops. 4 drops gets me squinty eyed, 2 work like Prozac. It's easy to accidentally drop more so you have to be careful at that strength.

16. There's many ways of getting high. I personally just stick a small chunk of kief in my coffee and gets me lit for a 3-5 hours. You could also use hot water, your choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Couple questions....

BrassNWood, the 3/6 drops you give her is of the everclear tincture???? and you drop those into the empty pills for her? Does the alcohol not eat the casing?

Second....

Could I technically drop the kief into hot water to activate it, but then let it cool off or even put it in the fridge and with with say......mio, or gatorade or whatever??