Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are refraction points and how do they work

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir fapsalot, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Well apperently I was misunderstood when I put a thread up saying I need a hook up when in reality I was just asking. Where I can find it not who -_- smh so I got 10 I fracture points how do these things work and what do they do

HIGH 5

2. Do you mean infraction points, basically if you get enough of them then you get banned, the mods give them out for rule breaking infringements.

Someone with more info may comment or if you need clarification PM one of the mods.

3. Who cares its just a forum, lol you can just make a new profile or go to a different one. Lol unless they ban you then I don't think it means anything. I got one for name calling supposedly. I probably did call the guy and idiot or something though lol

4. [quote name='"gtq838"']

Who cares its just a forum, lol you can just make a new profile or go to a different one. Lol unless they ban you then I don't think it means anything. I got one for name calling supposedly. I probably did call the guy and idiot or something though lol[/quote]

Same here it was by sirog too I

5. Yeah I just stay away from debates with theist and people against gay rights now because they tend to say things that make me angry or annoyed. I think I actually got the infraction for saying troll

6. How do you check if you got any infractions

7. If you get one you'll know it.

8. Indeed. They send you a courtesy message. ;)

9. I think the limit is 50 before you're banned. I'm at 35 :eek:

10. if you look at them they expire, i have 2 that expire in a few months

11. ME TOO!

What is a forum without a little debate? I love debates weather they are useful or not!

12. mods be on a power trip

13. I b on dat kryptonite

14. Yep, that's about the gist of it. Generally 50 points is the limit that will likely result in a permanent ban. They do expire and some infractions are worth less points than others.

If you get an infraction or a warning, you will receive a private message and it will show up in your User CP above the box that shows your reputation.

15. Well I got ten because the thread said I was looking for a hook up I completely worded it wrong I just wanted to know where I could find some not someone lol how long do they last

HIGH 5

16. You should get an infraction point just for your username lol

17. I've had a few but I think they expired, not sure where to search it?

18. Lmfaoooo what an ether