Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are prices of weed on the street?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nicole311, Nov 22, 2012.

1. All I know is a dime is $10, dub is $20.

2. i didn't realize there was only one street in the world

3. Actually,

There are two.

The one you are on, and the one next to that; and so on to infinity.

4. streets*

5. #5 shroomkid, Nov 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2012
    5-25$ a gram

totally depends on dealer, quality and are though....

6. Dime - $10
    Dub - $20
    Half eighth - $30
    Eighth - $50

Something like that

7. I think most places you'll encounter will be, $10 for a Dime, $20 for a Dub, $50 for an 1/8th, $100 for a 1/4, $200 for 1/2 and $300 for an ounce.

Now this is just the baseline, depending where you go, it could be higher or cheaper than that.

8. In Montana we pay

10=1g but it's wierd cuz for a eighth we pay 40 and for a oz we pay 200 that 80 off but no one here really buys it In ozs mostly dubs and 10s
    But generally here it's 10 for a gram Missoula is more expensive and not as good quality.
    were I live In Montana even if its not bought in a store it's medical grade most of it that is.

9. It all depends on your area and its laws (medical/non-medical etc) Here in Washington (medical state/legal) standard measurements/prices are as follows.

Dime (1g-$10)
    Dub (2g-$20)
    Eighth (4g-$40)
    Quarter (7g-$55 to $70)
    Half ounce (14g $120-$140)
    Ounce (28g $200-$220)