What are Piperazines like

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by kyle_timmons, Jul 15, 2009.

1. got one purple infinity and blue ferrari can anyone vouch for these? and if they end up being pipes, whatst the roll like if they are pipes ALL and ANY advice and input is appreciated

2. Both are pipes probably. Pipes basically never get you to the point you want to be at, and generally end with a headache/very upset stomach/pains throughout your body. Sometimes they can be "okay" but its nothing even close to rolling.

3. Pipes have little recreational value, in my experience, they have zero. Its basically a waste of money.

4. so would you rather take a meth based?

5. I think the last rolls I got were pipes; gave me the worst headache ever.

6. No, don't take either really. If you must experiment, take the pipe one, they have less shitty side effects then meth and are kinda fun if they are the right kind if piperazine :)

7. so if they are pipes or meth.....do they have MDMA in them at ALL , or is it just a small amount...and what kind of side effects from the meth ones?

8. dude different rolls have different things in them. it just depends on whatcha get. i'd suggest getting a test kit to know what your taking.

9. dont take them if they are pipes lol its not fun. You have lots of hot and cold flashes and feel really shitty. Theres no upside.

10. I hate it when people refer to rolls as being "based" on something.

I just got a phone call from this idiot "yo man I got some Heroine based Ecstacy"

what a retard.

11. I'd much rather chomp a roll with methamp in it over one with pipes in it. We had these bart + homer simpson head pills, they were stamped like their heads. Pretty notorious pills for having pipes in em, and they sucked. REAL bad. Guy offered to sell me 15 of them for 15$, to give you an idea of how much everyone hated them.

12. Well they can and they cant, the only way to tell is if you test them.

13. alright so final decision...im gonna let you guys choose for me which one to take tonite

purple infinity
    blue ferrari ??????

14. when I took pipes it felt like a dirty high similar to MDMA (just the come up) I never peaked.

i didnt mind it really since it made music sound amazing for me. oh and I had a little trouble falling asleep.

15. Ughh, i literally was up for 24 hours after i ate a hit with pipes in it. Sooo grosssss........:mad:

16. Meth will make you stay up for even longer :p But yeah some pipes make you stay up for a long time, some of the other ones I fell asleep fine afterwards.

17. I got rolls one time that were pipes, and I felt next to nothing. :mad:

18. Methy rolls are great for raves. ;3

Pipes are great for... Toilet-fodder.