What are oranges used for?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Stevo3107, Apr 7, 2013.

1. I only use bowls and bongs when I smoke... But I have seen people's pieces, bongs, etc that have oranges attached to them? What are their purpose?

2. I have quite literally never seen anyone with an attached orange on their piece.:confused:

This is not normal as fas as I know. I could have missed the memo though.

3. I'm with beats on this one; maybe I'm just out of the loop

4. i don't understand. maybe everyone in your life is trolling you.

5. Haha I mean I have seen it attached to a bong or bubbler or something. It was a huge piece but it was used to smoke and I'm guessing the smoke went through the orange or something happened inside the orange. There are videos on YouTube of people smoking and having an orange attached to their piece or the chamber going through the orange or something like that.

6. And what about apples? What are they used for when it comes to smoking?

7. Keep the fruits to use as munchies. Use glass to smoke man.

8. What are oranges used for?

Hmmmm..........let's see........hmmmm.......uh......... juice?

9. Are you talking about a ash catcher? :confused::confused_2:

10. I have used an apple attached to a bong. It became the bowl, when the bowl and spout were broken. Orange, maybe, if desperate enough.

11. Gotcha

12. literally have never seen this

13. uhhh is this what you were talking about? I attempted to search to find what OP was talking about but this is all I could come up with really:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR63mW6MYkA]Homemade piece, orange ash-catcher bong, with some nice OG Bubba. - YouTube[/ame]

I mean I have made pipes with apples, but other than the novelty factor there is no real reason I would ever want to hit a fruit piece

14. oranges are used for their high vitamin c content and their delicious flavor.