What are my tricomes telling me?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TonyStarks423, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Just came in from amazon and I'd buy this thing a million times. All digital USB powered. Used a capture program, take snapshots and boom, its a beautiful sight.
    [​IMG]

Here's the trics. They look all cloudy to me. Spotted a few amber but nothing to be excited about. My question is when I should start flushing?
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

As I go lower I see more clear, maybe I'll harvest the tops first and leave the buds under to mature.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1383387-2-Bagseed-Northern-Lights-Auto-250w-CFL

2. you are all frosty!...give it a lil more maturing time...my research says the sweet spot for highest THC levels is approx 5% clear, 90% milky 5% amber...more amber gives a deeper body stone, good for meds...the more amber the further THC drops and CBD rises in your trichs...

there is a great piece of research here at Grasscity that a now inactive member did that explains all of it but i may be stoned, because i can not find it in my growbook atm....

3. i am not an expert on the flush, but if you are starting to see your first amber, my best well read guess is probably start now