Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are my options?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ratrickx103, Aug 3, 2009.

1. #1 ratrickx103, Aug 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2009
    I have crippling anxiety and have been diagnosed with insomnia, and Severe Anxiety Depression Disorder. I also have to take certain medications for my bad ADHD and they make me nauseous as hell. I unfortunately live in Indiana where MJ is not tolerated. Do I have any legal opportunities to use marijuana or am I still stuck with illegally using it (no complaints :) ?

2. AFAIK you're SOL - unless you move to a state where MMJ is legal - establish residency and get your recommendation.

3. Yep like wild said you are just out of luck, I'm in the same boat as you except i live in OK and I suffer from sleep apnea and weed is the only thing that is able to help me sleep/stay asleep.

4. You can step up and start working for medical marijuana in your state (if you aren't already). Those working to get it legalized for medicinal use can use all the help they can get and the more people with legitimate reasons for wanting it leading the charge, the better. :smoking:

5. Move or grow ur own which is still illegal

6. Why does your location say England, if you don't mind my asking?

7. Indiana - NORML

With your help and others in your condition, activism is the quickest way to change the laws.

8. Do like me, write many letters to all your local and state and even federal politicians. Maybe if enough of us fight it'll become a national issue, not just state and all of us can use the benefits of MM!