What are my options? Yes please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by matt_blowen, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Right guys im in wk 1 of flower and im out of room, ive already had to bend the stem down, is there anything else i can do?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Not really, your plant will stretch for the first 2-3 weeks in flower. Look up super cropping to get the height under control

• Like Like x 2
  3. You can continue to tie the leading tops down in the stretch if you have to its better than burning the tops. You could also supercrop but at this stage of flowering if you have not supercropped before a few times you could do more damage than good. The stretch should pretty much stop at 2 or 3 weeks some heavy sativas may stretch a little longer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I dont supercrop past the switch to 12/12 myself but have accidentally supercropped a few branches here and there in flower. With in my opinion no bad effects but im not talking about savagely snapping every branch possible in flower

5. I dont think i could hurt it anymore as its an autoflower, im just going to have to bend the top stretch every time it gets too close, thanks for the advice guys

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yh dont supercrop your autoflower i thought it was a photoperiod what is the strain? Just lst if you have to it will be the least amount of stress for your girl at the end of the day what light is she under also?

• Like Like x 1
  7. She is a afgan kush, under 300w dual spectrum cfl.
    This would be my second grow, my first was northern lights and only grew 12". Didn't really expect much second time round but its kind got out of hand

• Like Like x 1
  8. Afghan kush ryder? You should be able to get quite close with the cfl temperature permitting. I know the afghan kush ryder is quite indica.