Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are my chances

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UGAfan24, Sep 15, 2010.

1. I'm getting drug tested at the doctor on Fri. I have been smoking for about four months straight everyday, and im quiting tonight for the test. I plan on taking a detox drink Thur night and drinking plenty of water and getting lots of exercise in the next few days. Input?

2. My guess? You're going to fail unless that detox drink is the real mccoy.

3. It doesn't matter if they drug test you.

Doctor-patient confidentiality.

It will only matter if you are under 18

4. If its for a job or something like that you gotta sign a release that allows them to contact your employer.

If you have a low body fat like I do, you could get it out in a week. But seeing you don't have that much time I'd pull the dilute your urine by drinking lots of water and eatin B vitamins to turn your piss neon.

If you wanna do a test run you can UA tests at drugstores like CVS.

That's pretty much how I do it and its worked pretty well so far. But its stressful all the while. Good luck to ya.

5. sorry man but your done some tests also detect the chemicals in the drink hope the one your taking isnt one of them. does your parents have a problem with you chiefing or something cuz your a minor?? whats goin on??

6. This.

Why don't people just stop smoking as soon as they find out they are going to be tested, just like applying for jobs...quit smoking before you even put in the application.:cool:

7. You got yer answer right here my friend. ;)

8. Why is your Dr drug testing you? :confused:

9. My parents said they are kicking me out if I fail the test. Guess I have to find an apartment.:smoke: