Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are my chances...?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MUSHbag, May 25, 2009.

1. Ok, so I moved into a fairly small town in northeastern ohio, about 3000 people or so...I have no idea where to to look for weed around here, so I was browsing myspace for people living in my town, I found this one chick, supposibly shes 22 and her profile has got a lot of weed shit on it. I messaged her and asked her if she could hook me up cause I just moved here. She hasn't messaged me back yet, but it was earlier today. What do you guys think my chances are of scoring a new dealer? I really hope she can sell to me... :eek:

2. I'm new to this website and maybe some other replies might be different from mine but I wouldn't be too disappointed if you didn't get the response from her you're looking for at first. She might be a little cautious about letting someone she doesn't know into her network so to speak. I've always had better luck making some kind of subtle reference around friends or new friends and then listening carefully to the response I get. One thing I have always been really aware of is making sure to protect the identity of any established source and I've only made introductions after getting permission first. Be patient and polite and I think you'll meet the right person to help you find what you are looking for.

B

3. Make friends and ask them. If they don't smoke ask them if any of their friends or friends of those friends do. Asking people over the internet will never yield a good result.

4. I don't even know her, I just know she lives here, in my town.

5. I know

don't ask anyone over the internet. Thats for damn sure. I would NEVER reply to someone like that.