what are my chances

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JJC420, Jun 9, 2007.

1. i have a few seeds that showed up in a bag of weed i bought. if i germinate them and plant them in regular topsoil out in my backyard what are the chances i'd actually get any weed out of it.

2. Well it's only 50%... the reason, they could turn out to be males.

If they are female, and you take care of them properly you're chances are 100% that you will get buds outta them.

After all, plants DO start with seeds... :)

3. well the problem is that i don't have the time or means to fert them and other advanced things, i won't let them dry out or anything but the best i can do is make sure they start in good soil. oh and also im gonna grow them into seedlings indoors then plant them out back in peat moss pots.

4. So do yourself a favor. Take those seeds and put them in a dry container with a silica pack (if you have it, or just a piece of toilet paper to keep dry). Store in dark place.

Go to local hardware store and purchase a pack of tomato seeds. If you can grow them you can grow dank. This way you learn without wasting the seeds that matter the most.

...and of course - if you dont have time to take care of plants, dont grow them. Just keep spending your hard earned cash on bag weed. ;)

5. Also take each seed and squeeze them ...Not too much but not pussyfied either - if it pops - it wouldnt have grown no way. USUALLY and i said USUALLY the darker ones grow better and they dont pop when you squeeze them.