What are my chances?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by awakecraft, Apr 22, 2007.

1. I'm new to weed growing. And smoking, to be honest, but I want to grow my own. Basically, my friend sent me 2 seeds from her friends she got on 420, lol.

Ok, hahaha for a complete idiot what should I do with them? Should I plant them? and if so, what are my chances you think as a beginner?

If not, what do you think I should then?

My mom doesn't want me to grow, but she doesn't care if I smoke as long as I moderate. She's afraid of the law, so if I may ask, how are some methods to hide and not make it obvious I'm growing them?

PS: I live on a farm in the middle of the woods on 150 acres and I take my fourwheeler out often, so planting it somewhere random wouldn't be a problem, but I thought of wildlife, they'd be stealin me plants! ty for helping in advance <3

2. put them in a wet paper towel and stick them somewhere dark keep the paper towel moist. Soon you'll notice a little stem coming out now you can put the seed in a cup 3/4 full of potting soil about 1 in deep with stem pointing up no ferts. you might want to have this indoor under 24/7 light. After about 5-10 days later they sould be transplanted to the earth you want to find a place that gets alot of sun light 14 hours is usually optimal for females and is near a water source this will make it easier then lugging water around. I'd suggest not giving the plants alot of strees this causes them to grow male and male=bad throw them out they will pollute your females with seeds. pot likes a slightly acidic ph so use a slightly acidic soil. If you got that much land and no one ese is snoopin' id say set up some wire around your grow to keep animals out. plant plants about 3'-4' apart. I'd sya just plant alot and maintain it. 2 seeds isn't much but if your lucky you might get a female. Check out the stickys in this forum and outdoor forum. parents don't know your growing? dont do it in thier house w/o permission Also keep your grow secret the more people who know the more snitches will know. And make a grow log good luck

3. Your chances of successfull grow aren't very good if you dont even know what to do with the seeds. Do yourself a favor and go read.

4. read all the guides and stikkys on here ,then ask about anything you dont understand .you will do ok if you read and learn as much as possible .

5. I have read all the sticky's... I'm just asking opinions on what I should do with them...

6. Ill tell you what to do with them.....stick them in your butt :eek:

7. if you have read all the guides and stikkys then surely you should know what to do with them ?:confused:

8. There's your answer -- don't grow. Wait until you have your own place, respect the roof you live under.

9. I kinda agree with that, but I say if you want to grow do it, if you think it's too risky, dont. Otherwise, your odds of growing a plant are none if you dont try to germinate.

The curiosity would kill me, I'd do it.

The best way to decide is to tell your mom about it, if she freaks, dont do it. If she thinks it's cool, then she'll probably be alittle supportive. But as most moms are, she might be whishy washy cuz she doesn't know enough. Read a lot, since you've read all the threads here, go to 'http://www.greenmanspage.com/guides/' and read all of those guides. When you talk to your mom, you want to seem like you know so much that she'll trust you a little more and if she's on the border, she'll probably let you.

Truth is though, I've read all the guides and shit (no joke, all of them) and I dont think anything really compares to the experience, I still have a ton of questions now, even after reading all those guides.

Well, good luck dude.

My Vote: YES

10. yeah, because believe it or not I read nearly every guide on here and in some other places, so it's not like I don't know how to grow, I'm just asking what to do with them. and yeah, I will try to grow them, I know my mom. She's gonna be pissed, but she'll be ok with it.

If she finds out:D

11. did you try sticking them in your butt yet? thats what i did with mine--lowryder #1, turned out nice