what are mushrooms like?

Discussion in 'General' started by T break, Jul 30, 2009.

1. How much do you have to eat? i hear they are 30 dollars an 8th, do you eat the whole 8th? do you always throw them up? how long does it last?

im really curious and i want to try it, i live right next to the beach and my friend said trippin on shrooms at a beach sunset would kick ass so i want to try it.

just sort of nervous :p

2. I've dropped a whole either before. Best way I can describe it is...Cream on the inside clean on the outside.

3. garlic mushrooms are yummy

4. do you just see things or are you into a whole different realm?

Like my friend told me once he saw loony tunes running around, but ive also heard some people trip more intensely.

please, someone lol

5. There is literally no possible way to describe a trip......Every thing is the same but different.....

Words havent been invented yet to describe it

Theres only one way to figure it out.......

And everyones first trip that i hang with they always say "wow this isnt what i expected at all"

6. nevermind, i found a fuckload of info on erowid.

but if anyone does have any trip experiences theyd like to share, post em.

and how often do u trip bad and whats it like

7. Most trips kinda have an edgy feeling to them. Mood swings too : like one minute your comfy then you get all ansy and edgey

I absolutly need to smoke weed when im tripping or i have a bad time cuz i cant relax.

Ive tripped on 2ce, shrooms, and acid and they were all similar to me.

My best advice, literally anything stressful has the potential of ruining your night and really stressing you out. Avoid any confrontation, scary places, crowds, and sketchy situations. The best trips that i have had is in my apartment with 2 other friends and we just chill in there and dont leave or go anywhere.

8. The more you eat the harder you trip.

9. If you are going to do shrooms, do 1/2 n 1/8th, be with a friend, outside.
    Shrooms are like nothing, if you research them youll just get REALLY anxious durring the come up, and that can ruin the trip.
    I'm thinkin of pickin up some today :p Nice and sunny out.

10. yeah the less you know about them and the less you expect the better the trip. I mean, obviously, avoid stressful situations, know the health effects (there are none, but still, do research) but don't try to build up expectations for a trip. what you expect to happen will not happen.