Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are Mids?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DSend, Apr 13, 2011.

1. sorry for the noob question but I don't understand what's the difference between them and any other type of marijuana.

Also, i've noticed that it's cheaper than any other weed, does this mean it's low potent?

2. Well, there's...
    Schwag = shit weed
    Mids = weed
    Dank = really good weed

Mids will get you high, but the term is used widely. Generally it speaks to the quality of the herb. There's low-grade mids, your average mids, and good/high mids.

3. Well you get what you paid for
    They aren't dank but not schwag, it will get you high but less potent because more can be bought for that

I can get a gram of D-A-N-K for $20
    But for mids I get about 2-3 Gs

4. ah, but how would i know if im smoking mids or dank if I have nothing to compare it too?

5. you don't wanna know.

6. Mid-grade marijuana or Mids is in fact less expensive because of it being less potent than KB, Kush, Headies, Hydro, or Beasters. What I use as a determining factor of quality of mids is the quantity of seeds. Good mids yield 1-4 seeds per 3.5 grams. Lower-grade mids have lots of seeds per 3.5 grams, probably anywhere from 5-20.

This is just my opinion, but I smoke almost exclusively mids. That's all that's available in my college town. But I don't think of mids as bad. When I get higher quality bud I'm happier, but I'm completely content with my usual mids.

7. Dank buds are usually fairly smelly, covered in trichomes (crystals), and will get you BAKED! :smoke:

Mids on the other hand tend not to smell as strong, will get you high but unless you have a low tolerance won't put you on the moon like some good dank will

8. Go get a small amount of both and roll em in joints or pipe/bong it. Smoke the mids first then just when you feel the high going down smoke the dank. If your weed man/woman isn't knowledgeable then you may want to upgrade who you get your smoke from.

9. i was going to repeat what everyone else said but then i decided not to because everyone already said it derp.

10. +1

Absolutely..

Don't even try Schwag
    Good Mids shouldn't cost more than $10 a gram

11. High grade cannabis generally smells very strong, and has few seeds (but usually none). Mids are typically more condensed, and not fluffy buds. High grade cannabis also has shiny things on the side that you can clearly see when you hold it up to a light, which are resin-sacs called trichomes, which contain a high amount of THC

12. At least in my experience, Beasters or BC Bud has always been considered in the "mid-grade" category in price and taste/high. The familiar rock hard buds with a hay straw smell.

:confused:

I'm not picky with green and most of the time mid-grade is a better option over more expensive headies...

13. Indeed. Atleast over here, mids and beasters are under the same catogory. Sell for the same price, usually 5$/G. Might be different in the states.

The trust is, we ship you our mids that you guys call "beasters" and sell it for a higher price.