Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are mids?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jayms, Oct 10, 2012.

1. What are "mids?" sorry to be such a noob but never even heard the name... please and thanks

2. Mid grade weed. Less quality than dank, higher quality than schwag. :wave:

Edit: You could just use urban dictionary next time you don't know a slang term. :D

3. Middle shelf cannibis.my mids are always high mids. I dont think there are any shitty middle shelf bud.I call it shwag or dirt weed in witch i shal not pay for.

4. Some homegrown shit is sometimes not that high mids

5. schwag (brown, shitty weed)

[​IMG]

mids (average quality, not really many visible trichomes)

[​IMG]

dank (really high quality)

[​IMG]

6. Think of mids as It being a very hot day, you just worked on a nice garden outside and your parched, You've been craving a soda all day, That frosty ICE cold coke that's sitting in your fridge!!!, well mids pretty much is a warm Diet soda

7. ...what if we don't like soda? :eek: :confused_2:
    ...just fuck'n with ya! :D

8. mids like adjusting the mids on the equalizer on your stereo??

9. OP This is the perfect answer for your question

10. [quote name='"Danbridge"']

OP This is the perfect answer for your question[/quote]

Haha love this post :-D

11. I just started going to the clubs and they are the first people to sell any kind of rrggies I have seen in a few years lol

12. [​IMG]
    mids, cheaper than dank, still get high
    [​IMG]
    dank, :smoking:

13. Everyone above pretty much summed it up, but for future reference, they are also called "regs" short for regular. All depends on the area your in though.