what are males used for?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mr Wiggle, Mar 7, 2010.

1. what can you do with male plants, and if you take a clone from one could that end up being a female?:smoking:

2. male plants (and many humans) are only good for fertilizing females to produce offspring (seeds).

A cutting, or 'clone' is and exact duplicate of the original plant.

3. but i can pick the seeds off my male and plant them, could those turn into females:smoking:

4. You shouldn't have seeds on your males bro, but yes seeds have a roughly 50/50 chance of being female.

And a clone is, as the name implies, an exact duplicate of the original plant, same sex, same genetics, same everything.

5. Ever thought of doing stand-up?

6. you can only get seeds from females that have been pollinated, but you dont want that to happen unless yor trying to get seeds. if your just trying to grow some good bud you should toss them out before they pollinate the ladies:smoking:

7. This is only my 4th post, and I really don't want to make any enemies here, I am a very laid back dude. :) But I gotta ask this. You have 87 posts here, and are you really telling me that in that time you have taken no time to read any of the stickies posted in any of these forums? Do you know how educated about weed you would be if you read them?

Was your question really serious? And did you really ask if you could take seeds from male plants? If this was your first post I could understand. but 87 posts in, and no reading?

8. ah sorry a very blazed day, thinked i blacked out at my computer? well thanks guys WOOHOO!!!!

9. EPIC THREAD

[​IMG]