What are good smoking/consumption methods for camping trip?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by kushmaster10, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Something portable and lowkey that doesn't smell much and isn't too expensive

2. A pipe would be the easiest thing to use. Either that or a nice small bong, preferably one that doesn't break too easily.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It depends on who/what you're trying to hide it from, and it sounds like you are definitely trying to hide it.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Edibles or 1 hitter

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spoon pipe would be my go to.

6. Mini-bongs. They release water vapor as well as weed smoke, so it usually smells alot less. And they are much more portable and travel-friendly than regular sized bongs. I bought a decent one at a local headshop for about 30 bucks. If you smoke tobacco, spliffs work great. If you have a good tobacco to weed ratio, the weed smell isn't super obvious. And they look inconspicuous....just looks like you're smoking a cig. Just make sure you get joint filters or at least cut the cigarette filters in half....because your high will suffer otherwise.

7. Camping I usually fill some RAW cones, and bring some ground up bud with a grav labs small steam roller and a one hitter. But then, I'm never trying to be stealthy. A onehitter and a dugout are probably your best bet though, if you're trying to hide it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. joints or a pipe smaller the better especially if its crowded!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. half ounce cheech and chong -esque joints

• Like Like x 2
  10. Doobies upon doobies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  11. Anything portable really. I went recently and just rolled some joints beforehand and had a small pipe on hand also. Nothing better than smoking in the wilderness.

I recently also got this awesome portable smoke pen fromthat was perfect for camping/traveling. Its electronic but the battery lasts a long time so if you charge it before it will last a whole weekend. It can also e charged with a cigarette lighter. I would highly suggest it. You can check it out at californiahazeshop.com

• Like Like x 1
  12. Vape pen, edibles, or tinctures! Discrete, no smell to give you away, and there is no fire danger!

Also, State or National park? It is a FEDERAL OFFENSE to use in National Parks! :cop::judge:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Would Deff say Edibles or Tinctures for the low key!

14. I usually roll a few joints for when I go on hikes because you don't have to worry about anyone bothering you then a small bowl for around the campfire at night, just keep it relatively discreet

15. Can you tell me more about tinctures? Do you just drop it on your tongue? How's the taste?

16. Tinctures are not "delicious". And the ones made with alcohol can really sting your mouth. The ones made with glycerin do not sting and taste kind of sweet and warm. I like the glycerin tinctures MUCH better.

You take anywhere between a few drops to a small spoonful, depending on the strength of the tincture. You squirt it into your mouth and roll it around for a while, then swallow. Don't be in a hurry to swallow! The skin under your tongue is so thin that the THC can migrate right through it into your blood! And then after you swallow, your stomach "has a go" at the tincture, for your further enjoyment!

Granny

• Like Like x 2
  17. Stick bud in mouth.

Put head in fire.

Inhale.

If you survive, your probably gonna be pretty high....If you survive.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thank you so much :) I'll be sure to give it a try.

19. Definitely a dugout. Mine rides with me everywhere, especially on hikes and camping.