What are fun video games to play with friends when high?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by TheMissile, Aug 7, 2012.

1. My friends and I usually play CoD or UFC Undisputed, but it's starting to get boring.

I usually play Fallout, Skyrim, and other single player games when I'm alone, but I don't know what's fun with multiple players. Any colorful and moderately easy games to play when high with friends?

2. Basically any multiplayer game on N64.
    Time-splitters Series
    Crash Bandicoot Racing
    Mario Party series

3. I only have an Xbox 360 and PC. Where would one buy a N64? Gamestop?

4. FIFA!!! You won't regret it.

5. The first Sniper Elite is great to play co-op....not the best graphics but great game play and music

6. Assassin's Creed multiplayer is fun as hellll

7. Goldeneye multiplayer for the N64 or Perfect dark 64, thats the trippiest shit ever, especially on DK mode

8. Gears of War
    Halo 3/Reach
    Portal 2
    Left 4 Dead
    Rainbow Six
    Soul Calibur/Tekken/Street Fighter/Mortal Kmobat etc.

9. Some of the best video games in history have horrible graphics.

10. Littlebigplanet and littlebigplanet 2
    Tons of fun, full of laughs
    My friends and I have killed hours upon hours playing it and nearly dying laughing each time

11. Geometry Wars 2

12. [quote name='"The3amJunkie"']Geometry Wars 2[/quote]

This, so much addicting tripfest fun

13. Here me out when I say this: The ultimate ninja storm games.

The controls are quite simple, so being high doesn't subtract your ability to play by much. And you will be blown away when you perfectly teleport out of a combo and nail someone with a well timed ultimate move.

You'd probably want to be a Naruto fan though.

14. Katamari Damacy

15. Goldeneye for nintendo, good times.... good times....

16. Me and my friends play driver: san fransisco, resident evil 5, and downhill domnination. They've all become stoner classics in our collection. Nazi zombies is fun too, l4d.

17. Super Smash Bros. Peferably Brawl, but they are all great.

18. Fuck yeah, brawl is the shit, and like when u got four people duking it out, its the shit

19. I got a couple of gameboys hooked up together the other night playing zelda.

20. Halo: Reach. Grifball. I'm telling you, you will laugh your fucking ass off.