What are friends and how do I download them?

Discussion in 'General' started by StonedMortal, Dec 13, 2013.

1. I'm 22, turning 23. My so called "best friends" are asshats. They only talk to me when they know I've got some killer herb, seemingly to only smoke it. Then they leave with some bullshit excuse going "Oh, we'll be back in a bit just got some things to take care of" and hours later no show.

I live with my gf and one of my good friends. They only people I ever seem to hang out with are those 2 and my dude, whenever he's not insanely busy, which is mostly always..
    Most people my age go make friends at bars or at work, but most of the people in Southern Ohio that go to bars or I work with are fucking stupid. 

I need friends, whether they're internet friends or by some miracle I meet new cool people. 

So, if you're in Ohio, particularly within an hrs drive or so to Columbus( or anywhere south of it), where are the cool people? Like, what are some cool places to check out?
    Or just hit me up and bullshit for a bit. I don't mean to come off as desperate or anything, I'm just tired of hanging out with my puppy every day.

2. Friends are highly overrated imo. I prefer my two golden doodles!

3. fuck it....people suck.... you ant missing anything....

4. You're directions are all messed up

it's

Get money

Get friends

lol

5. Stop letting your "friends" keep taking advantage of you, dude. You caught on; time to drop 'em and find some new ones.
    What are your likes and interests? You've really been entirely unable to find a single friend (besides your roomie) that you had some common ground with and could start a friendship with? You don't sound picky, but is this the case?

Good luck, man. Loneliness can really sting. Glad you have your puppy there with you, don't you discredit that little nigga's presence!

6. you must not be watching enough tv or playing enough games
    :lol: