Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are edibles like?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ArcticMonkeys, May 9, 2009.

1. Hey all!! been following this community for a while and finally decided to create an account. Some friends and I are planning a sweet summer trip to my friends house east coast of Scotland to surf, chillax on the beach, camp for a bit ect. after uni exams for a couple of weeks.. We will of course be bringing some herb.. And I was wanting to prepare some edibles as well perhaps firecrackers.. it will be the first time I try edibles.. I was wondering if there is any difference in the high from smoking compared to the high from edibles? eg.. is it longer lasting? more euphoric? ect..

cheers

2. There is a stickied thread on firecrackers.

But the high is much stronger and more of a body stuck to the chair high.

Takes up to 3 hours to hit fully. And gradually creeps up on you. Things like cotton mouth come before you feel high and it's quite different.

3. In my experience, the ones you make at home taste horrible and do very little to get you high, unless you use a lot, better to smoke it IMO.

The edibles you get from dispensaries taste fucking good, but again, do little to get you high, the money spent on them could of been used to buy weed and get much higher.

Everyone is different, I've been smoking for over 12 years and tolerance is probably too high.

Too bad I quit.

4. i would try making a few firecrackers before ur trip just so u get it down right...i made firecrackers twice before they actually worked and got me high (maybe im just a retard lol).

the high is a bit different, more of a body high, takes about an hour to kick in and lasts much longer. if u make em right, youll be off your ass for hours.