Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are edible highs like

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Tonyvapor, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Hey guys iv been a pot lover for a while now and i am planing on makeing cookies. I was wondering how different the highs are and share some of your experiences with edibles. Also anyone ever vaped and then had edibles?

2. Edibles are fun as fuck. They fuck you up though haha. It was a super intense body high for me and I was extremely high and giddy, happy. Definetly worth a try! I've always wanted to make them! Best of luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I prefer edibles over smoking bud most of the time. More relaxing and enjoyable in my opinion. I also enjoy a good body high over a mind fuck.

4. They make you lazy as fuck i could barely even get myself to type this, i had 120mg 4 hours ago

5. They make my eyes dry out more than smoking or vaping. And the high lasts MUCH longer. But its the same high.

6. its like woah

7. Takes longer to hit you but when it does its like a really strong bong hit and last alot longer. Effects depend on if it is Sativa or Indica based.

8. If I have a lot, it's like robo-walking. I've also hallucinated.

9. There a very strong body high that can make you sick if you consume too much. Edibles are my least favorite way to medicate because they usually taste like shit and I have trouble portioning my self out, either eat too little or too much which is annoying. Properly made edibles with a great taste are a winner for me. Once in a while I love 'em.

10. This is the best part of medical edibles to me. Even though they are not perfectly consistency or the same high, it's nice to know a ballpark estimate of how strong they are.

11. heavy as fuck

12. Way more intense. For sure. I liken it to unmentionable psychedelics. Fun as shit, about once MAYBE twice a year. When I do edibles my ribs hurt the next day from laughing, and I eventually get tired of being high and just wish it was over. But well worth it. Make SURE you use in moderation. Nothing worse than the guy that is violently too high. They're strong, go easy. Try a 1/4 then wait an hour. If not where you want to be, eat another 1/8th and wait 30 minutes. Repeat that until you're ripped.

13. Much more intense and the high lasts longer. Getting the amount right can be a problem because it takes up to an hour to start taking effect and there's a tendency to think it's not working and want to take more. But if you get that right it's a great experience.

14. I dunno why some people say edibles are weak and shit. But I took it on my first time getting high; holy shit I was trippin so much; I'll never forget that experience. And since I took it on my first time; smoking seems weak to me and shit

15. I know why getting high off the weed you smoke is sort of weak. The first time you got high off THC, was from an edible (ive never consumed an edible) instead of smoking the weed. So you got yourself all fucked up to the point that, if you were to smoke weed, it wouldn't make you feel like the edible made you feel. When I first got high, it felt too strong (even though it was cheap $10/Gram) and it was off the street. but now, when I smoke that same kind of weed, its not as strong. Its just because ive gotten used to being high that I need to upgrade. For you, the first time you got high, you ate some pretty potent shit and I don't think you will ever get high like that again. I wish I could get as high as you did or at least I wish I could get as high as my first time.