Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are easy ways to...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Archont, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Hide your hash when your in a car so the police can't find it?

2. first it has to be vacuum sealed or in a jar. the best spots are ones that are not easy for you to access, or spots that no one would think of. a friend of mine puts a pipe, lighter and bud in a bag then puts it in the top part of his air filter box( the part where it cant fall in). you can store it in the spare tire spot under the spare tire.

the best defense against cops is actually knowing your rights. police can not search your car with out probable cause or consent. never let a cop search your car for any reason unless they clearly state they have reason. if the cop asks why not say you have privacy issues. stand up for your rights, if you dont and let a cop walk all over you then you may get caught

3. hash is a felony, but it also doesn't have a terribly strong scent like bud, I'd say just make sure your car doesn't smell like bud and leave it in the center console, or put it in a small container, say the size of a normal bottle cap, and vaccum seal it and put that in a widemouth bottle of soda that gas stations always have, with the soda in it, then put the bottle in your cupholder or a cooler.

The cops aren't going to dump out your bottle of Dr. Pepper if your car smells.

4. the wonders of youtube [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnC3TDJEWck"]YouTube - Never Ever Get Busted By The Cops![/ame]

Hmm.....Hasnt failed me yet.:smoking: