Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what are bottle tokes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by griff842, Nov 29, 2009.

1. The method of smoking hash, where u put it on the cigarette and then stick the cigarette into a beer bottle, how is done precisely? Also, could i put hash straight onto a glass pipe, or would that clog it up?

2. #2 Jaded, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    i've never used a beer bottle. a plastic bottle will do. it's easier to make a hole into.. :p
    and i've only done this with oil, but same concept...

just grab a bottle, burn a hole through it about halfway down.. large enough for a cigarette to fit comfortably into.
    then take a piece of hash and place it on the tip of the smoke. have a nice cherry burning and flick away the ashes before you put the hash on. apparently a good trick to keep it on there is to lodge it slightly under the paper so that the heat makes it sticky and it sticks to the cherry..

place cigarette into bottle and let fill with smoke, remove, and then untwist the cap and inhale!
    (you'll notice when the smoke changes. you don't want tobacco smoke in there, so try to remove it as quick as possible when you notice.)

3. How do i get the tobacco smoke out?

4. lol
    If you dont smoke tobacco, Throw it in a pipe. Preferably a very small pipe with a screen if you have one. or put a tiny layer of bud under the hash.

5. why not glass?

6. What?
    I never said anything about glass. But without saying glass is always the best. Use any pipe you got.

7. #7 Jaded, Nov 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
    what do you mean? while the hash is burning, it's just the hash going in. you'll see when the smoke changes to tobacco smoke.
    the hash smoke is like, more white smoke. and when the smoke changes, you remove the cigarette from the bottle.

you can generally tell when it's just about done, too. maybe not your first couple times, but the more you smoke, the better you'll get. just watch the bottle, you'll know what i'm talking about when you see it.
    and if it's too smokey and you can't see, just pull the smoke out a bit to check.
    it's not the end of the world if some tobacco smoke gets in, it just tastes absolutely horrible.

but trust me, it's simple. if i can do it, anyone can do it.

8. saw this video on youtube..it works ive tried it. hookah coals can be found at most smokeshops for 2-4 dollars a pack. i dont expect you to have that glass contraption lol but place a plastic bottle over the coal (make sure that no plastic is touching the coal). good luck!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdcOXHE6yd4]YouTube - Martian Helmet - Clip from The Kind City - The WEED REPORT[/ame]