Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are basic terms normal smokers should know?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JewsDidWTCx911, Oct 31, 2014.

1. #1 JewsDidWTCx911, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I've never smoked marijuana before but me and my friend are gonna smoke some tonight (In around 9 hours from now.) and I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do. I said I smoked before and I don't want to be embarrassed or do anything stupid so what are common marijuana smoking terms and all the basic shit smokers should know?

I once heard a cop saying to roll it up in a bowl on this prank video on YouTube before, what is that supposed to mean? 

2. Put weed in smoking device
    Light weed while inhaling through device
    Inhalesome oxygen after the smoke

That's all you need to know don't worry about knowthing the right terms or not looking like a noob

3. Ok...dont roll a bowl you pack a bowl and roll a j.

Simple smoking process...cover the carb (small hole on side of bowl) and light the weed for about 2 secs inhale for a lil bit and release the carb, keep inhaling to cause the smoke to go to your lungs. Hold for 5 secs and pass it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Step 1- never lie about something you haven't' done, you'll be a poser for that.
    step 2- go to youtube, watch smoking videos and learn some shit
    step3- turn 18

5. #5 JewsDidWTCx911, Oct 31, 2014
    Removed copy-n-paste threat

6. Thanks for the warning.

7. #7 Grizzly Tracks, Oct 31, 2014
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

sign me up next tough guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you should skip the weed and stick to sengle-handedly wiping out isis?

8. lol dude ur fuckin psycho and ur rant screams "I'm really 15 years  old with special needs, and want to be a marine but knows deep inside he'd never be accepted"

9. cool that same troll post again

10. Thanks Icgreen! those subreddits are funny

11. what are you smoking out of

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. What exactly makes one a "normal" smoker?

13. #14 BroughtFromHome, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    One that doesn't lie about smoking before

Lol his name though 'JewsDidWTCx911'