Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WHat are all the OG's?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Psychadelik, May 10, 2011.

1. I'm buying from dispensaries and have probably had 10-15 different "OG" strains(Skywalker, bullrider, kryptonite, herojuana, just to name a few). I'm just not sure where all the names are coming from whether its how the "OG" strain is grown or if its crossed. Anyone with a clue please share thanks for all input.:smoke:

2. O.G. means "ocean grown" but I've never heard of anyone growing herb on a beach. I think it's really just meant that it is grown in Cali (near an ocean).

3. Some of them are different cuts from OG plants, and some of them are strains bred with OG kush.... I dont know TOO much about it, but i know skywalker is just a cut of OG kush (or so multiple shops have said, so im going with that)