What annoys you about Grasscity ?

Discussion in 'General' started by meehai, May 25, 2006.

1. I hate the overflow of 10 year olds during the summer

I'm surprised that this thread isn't 100 pages long for how old it is. Also surprised that someone's search button worked when he brought back the thread.

Yup...seems a lot of people use places like this to purge the hate that they can't deal with IRL, bashing others needlessly and senselessly from the safety of behind a keyboard...then choosing to not take responsibility for their actions, using the excuse "it's the internet" to absolve them of any feelings of guilt or responsibility...

Sad that a community of generally peaceful, decent people devolves to a place where one has to watch their back, and take up a defensive position in order to venture into some sections here...

Thankfully there are still lots of good people on here that choose to endure the hate in order to be able to positively impact others...

3. i try not to get annoyed for the most part.. but trolls annoy me.

people who always feel the need to be right and don't know when to let shit go

subliminal posts about blades (this occurs a lot).. then claiming how they hate all the high school drama that happens here but are actually the source of it.

but other than those things, i like this place and the people in it.

4. yeah subliminal posts are bullshit. grow a pair and say what you have to say.. 

fucking THIS.

6. Annoyances for the blades of 7 years ago are still prevalent. Thats pretty annoying.

7. It would be far more effective to just not say anything. This place.would be full of nothing buy bickering if people were not passive aggressive.

8. That there's not a universal Grasscity stash that we could all just throw in. And when some of us run out we just go take some weed out of the stash with the "GC Stash" button. Yeah, that would be titz. Here's hoping for that kind of technology in the future  :metal:

9. #89 BuddhistBrian, Sep 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
    The unmentionable law

I understand their motives but getting information about everything only improves everyone's life :D

10. Bumping old threads, well that's pretty annoying.....

11. That I can't chill with everyone in person. If I could no one would believe real life me is the same me as here  :laughing:

12. Honestly? nothing really. I mean it's pretty hard to get me annoyed :laughing: i mean there are a few things i wouldn't mind changed. A little shift in the moderating and the return of pandora's box would be it for me.

13. I get annoyed at the conspiracy theorists, the anti-government people and the super-religious science bashers.

14. well put, friend.

15. Its Michelle!!

16. Nothing. Like I have always said "I just don't give a fuck". Now convert, carry on and continue with life. 

17. You what used to annoy me?  Having to moderate this place.  There's so much rule breaking that goes on, it's an impossible job.  Since I left the mod team, nothing about this place annoys me.  That's because I take days or weeks off from even hitting this board.  This is what I suggest to other people when ANY online forum starts to annoy them.  LOG OFF and go away for a while.

You'll feel much better about it.

And hey, if this place and the rules annoy you, go start your own message forum, there's FREE software out there to do so, and hosting is dirt cheap until you get big.  Create the place you want to hang out at and own it.  Until then, accept that this is someone else's sand box and you're free to go elsewhere if you don't like it.

18. Fuck, don't even get me started about all the Michelle and Obama bashing I see on FB. The latest "news scandal" was a picture of her not putting her hand to her heart during the pledge.

19. Honestly, sometimes I find myself wishing this was old Grasscity and there were troll threads everywhere.

20. #100 Gonzopoly*, Sep 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2013
    Double post