What annoys you about Grasscity ?

Discussion in 'General' started by meehai, May 25, 2006.

1. If ya'll look closely just about EVERYBODY on this thread 7 years ago is banned. 

Subbed to see who gets banned now.

2. #42 SwichOne, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2013
    This thread is ancient..Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #43 Weedity, Sep 16, 2013
    It's from the Great Banhammer Wars a few years back, many of the brave original blades didn't make it through that....

4. what?

5. May their avi's rest in peace and their post carry on.

6. A moment of silence for those who didn't make it.  :cry:

7. The search function that doesn't work...

8. The mood swings. Let's be real we're all stoners and we have mood swings. Never know which personality you'll get from day to day.

People attacking others beliefs. I'm not even religious, but it's not my place to tell you what to believe and vice versa. Hate the disrespect.

The children everywhere. No way to regulate age so you get all the kids, but, good side to that is they have a shoulder should they need one, and many of us did but no one was there. Would rather them hear the facts of life here than from someone who could hurt them, but the games, trolls, spam gets old.

Not being able to discuss other sites due to the fact gc sells shit.

The fact that some people with power here (mods) abuse their power, not really much anymore but used to be that way.

The narcissists. Guilty of that shit myself. Nice to see people admit when they're wrong once in a while but those that know better than everyone else with no life experience at 19 gets under my skin.

The lack of self respect people show. Those who talk endlessly sbout their sex lives, weight, post personsl pics and overall don't respect themselves. "well she wanted to be used so I used her.".......or mybe she needed a friend, a shoulder, a buddy and u used her.....

Not being able to discuss other drugs.

9. i missed budgirls naked pics

10. They were once dust and unto dust they shall return.
    kingdom without end, amen.

11. How about those people who seek opinions/advice, and when people give their opinions/advice, the person gets all defensive because he/she doesn't want to hear the truth on the matter. even though the advice people give is most honest and helpful. 

12. I want a noodie section :p

13. OK, this thread is turning into "what annoys you about people in general" :D

14. start a petition.

15. HBGBUB's plea to the mods for newds haha. That'll go over swimmingly I'm sure.

What annoys me about gc is nothing really, I love you guys :gc_rocks:

16. #56 Weedity, Sep 16, 2013
    Uhh, too many horny people around. They need their own section in the Chill Out Zone, really. Sick and tired of seeing "What makes you cum fast!?" and the "Girls, how do YOU like to fuck!" kind of threads. 

Go be horny somewhere else. Shoo! 

17. #57 SwichOne, Sep 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2013
     THIS!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Can't help it :confused_2:

sup :ey:

20. People who complain about the amount they receive when they buy a  $10.00 bag of weed.