What Anime Series are Watching?

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by shermdawg767, Oct 25, 2017.

1. I enjoy anime just as much as the next person, and I'm guessing so do you since your reading this. Right now I'm watching Samurai Champloo. If you can recommend any good anime thriller/dramas series that would be great. Or just let us know what your enjoying at the moment and why.

Peace to All.

:icgreen:

2. i saw Seven Deadly Sins to watch everywhere and never got to it until a month ago, it was awesome. i'm not too much into anime but that was really my shit

• Like Like x 1
  3. I hate chinese cartoons.

If you could narrow it down a little more it would be easier to recommend something, I could list off a hundred things based on thriller/drama.

Try Katanagatari, Monster and Kara no Kyoukai.

4. One Punch Man is pretty funny

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. im not really sure I enjoy watching stories that are just overall written really well and have great characters. It doesnt really matter genre-wise. I just listed those 2 because they tend to hold my attention better.

6. If you like samurai champlu then you will love afro samurai. Also cowboy bebop is cool l. More for American audiences I hear. However the afro samurai creator loves western/black/Japanese culture. Has American actors and he doesn't speak a word of English. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. Watching a ton of Rick and Morty lately but was watching Claymore a few years back for the first time stoned was amazing, haven't seen an anime since that was as good, Elfen Lied and Berserk came close though!

Sent from my Z717VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. rick and morty is so sick. non-stop jokes like a machine gun.

9. If you like Samurai Champloo I recommend Cowboy Bebop. Other honorable mentions are Gurren Lagaan, Space Dandy, and Kill La Kill. Some other popular choices are Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Currently I'm watching Ancient Magus Bride, Overlord, My Hero Academia, One Punch Man, Girls' Last Tour, and Food Wars. I'm also planning to re-watch Made in Abyss sooner than later.

10. YOOO that coolyori in your avatar is my phone background AND my instagram profile picture.

• Like Like x 1