What animal would you most want to smoke with?

Discussion in 'General' started by RetroTwin, Aug 12, 2011.

1. So I've been watching Wilfred every Thursday for the past couple of weeks, it's my brother's and I's ritual to watch it after we get done smoking. Such a great show.

If you don't know what it is about, here's a summary for ya,
    "Wilfred is a half-hour, live-action comedy about "Ryan," a young man struggling unsuccessfully to make his way in the world until he forms a unique friendship with "Wilfred," his neighbor's canine pet. Everyone else sees Wilfred as just a dog, but Ryan sees a crude and somewhat surly, yet irrepressibly brave and honest, Australian bloke in a cheap dog suit. While leading him through a series of comedic and existential adventures, Wilfred the dog shows Ryan the man how to overcome his fears and joyfully embrace the unpredictability and insanity of the world around him."

And it really made me think, if you could have any animal similar to Wilfred such as that you could talk to and smoke with, which animal would you choose?

Mine would be a wolf. Discuss please. :smoking:

2. A llama, its my favorite animal, idk why a talking llama would be cool

3. #3 peanutbutter420, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Polar bear. They just seem chill as fuck.

Edit: or a honey badger, honey badger dont give a shit
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg[/ame]

4. panda bear...

5. Panda Bear for sure. :p

6. To clarify, you mean get high yourself, but not get them high. Because that would be against the rules ;)

7. It says "would you want" so its not like anybody of us is going to do it anyways-> not against the rules, right?

8. Hypothetical still counts

9. i love you. marry me.

10. what about anthropomorphic animal-people?

11. Like werewolves?

12. Not in real life

13. wallabies? those are real right?

14. dude, werewolves totally get fucked up :smoking:

15. id smoke with like, a dragon or something.
    or a pet rock.

id like to smoke on top of a bird that can fly with me on it haha
    sweeeett

16. I take back my penguin idea, and would choose to smoke with a llama as well.

[​IMG]

17. A whale for sure. They can blow O's

[​IMG]