what animal would you be??

Discussion in 'General' started by 420420420, Jul 14, 2005.

1. if you could be any animal... what would it be??

i think i would either be a shark... or a moose.

or a bat

2. lol... I would be a big foot :hello:
    :p

3. i would be a falcon..so i can FLY SKY HIGH haha

4. i would definately be a cat...all you have to do is sleep all day

5. turtle, the ones that live for like 150 years

6. OH OH ID BE A TIGER!!!!! But for now I'm settling on a black persian, the kind that doesn't have the smashed face.
    -Thinker

7. i would be a dog and hope i got petted as much as i pet mine !!! that would be the shit ...no worries, just eating and running around barking.

8. I would defenatly be a ferret.. ferrets are awesome..

9. lmao fatty I was going to say my dog. haha She has THE life. (tutu and all!!!)

Don't ferrets like to nibble on babies? haha I'm just fucking with you sweetheart. I know that its a stupid sterotype that probably only happend 4 times...ever. Anywho, I actually do love ferrets. One of my friends had one that had tubes all through the house. It would haul ass and jump into those little tubes and haul ass again. Very cute. I asked my husband for one relentlessly before I got Squash, my dog.

10. I would be a penguin. Nothing would be sweeter than being a penguin, sliding down glaicers, pushing other penguins into water to test if its safe. It would be great to be a penguin!

11. lol! That is so awesome. Looks like something that needs to be in my AIM profile. ^ :smoking:

12. I would be a Grizzly Bear.

13. def a monkey cuz their most like humans. or a big giant fluffy bear

14. I would be the cookie monster... nah jk

But I would like to be a Queensland Heeler like my dog Sheila, sleepin, eatin, shittin and getting so much attention as possilble as thats whats I do for my dog

15. I'd be a cat. House cats have it pretty fucking sweet

16. i would want to be a dog and have a hot chick for my owner

17. id be..................i dont know um...A KANGAROO SO I CAN GO AROUND PUNCHING ASSUIES IN THE FACE:):devious:

18. Male Lion! Have sex thirty times a day, lie around in the beautifull african countryside while the ladies do all the hunting. Ocasionally picking off tourists and defending my territory from other big cats!

19. i would defiatly be a cat.. sleep all day and spend your life stoned off catnip

20. aww no one else said moose? :mad:

[​IMG]