WHAT AND HOW DO YOU LIKE TO DO IT?

Discussion in 'General' started by Asphaltwarrior, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Hey, I am new to the group. I've been out of the 420 scene since I was a teenager and I'm in my late 40s now. Yep, a long time!!! Metal pipes and basic glass bongs was about as advanced as we had, or at least as far as I knew. If we got hard up, we grabbed the nearest empty soda can or maybe an aspirin bottle. We had a some variation in the herb that we smoked but nothing like all the different strains you have now.

My question is this: What is your preference? How do you like to get high? Favorite strain, rig, accessory, etc...???

I've read a little about what's out there but I am still a little confused. It's a little overwhelming!!!
    Any help or insight would be great!!

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. I mostly get sativa's from my dispensary but I mainly vape nowadays when it comes to bud I just enjoy the experience overall better :)

3. I like to get high the easiest way possible. So eating edibles for that and to save money/my lungs I vape instead of smoking 90% of the time. Well worth the $270 I paid for my pax for the ease of use it has if you keep it clean

4. From a dispensary.
    I smoke joints though i wouldnt mind from my 8 inch bong.
    Accesories and What i do:
    Cheap plastic grinder(working on a better 4 piece)
    Raw joint roller
    Raw papers
    Raw tips
    -im lazy and new to rolling so the joint roller spares time and mistakes. Perforated raw Tips were a lifesaver lol. Raws are the way to go unless theres better organic papers. The roller is easy too, i add the tip, weed, paper, roll and fast joint for me. I smoke about 2-4 joints a day. Vapes are cool because there's models where you can add both herb and concentrate, but it's just too much for me but its great for sneak toking and a better high, also not much strong odor coming off. :huh:moke smoke smoke my man