What an...interesting evening.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by budlover13, Nov 20, 2010.

1. So, my wife and I threw a b-day party for our son. I'm his biological father, my wife his step-mom. Long story short, he likes my wife more than his mom(LOOOOONG story). We held his b-day party @ the pizza parlor and invited family and friends. My parents and in-laws all came along with my oldest sister and my two nieces(her kids). My "estranged" sister came as well. She doesn't agree with our lifestyle, but she still loves her nephew. She gave me a little crap, but not too bad.

My ex-wife showed up late, right as the party was finishing, so we invited her to the house because we were waiting for my son's "girlfriend" and her parents to show up. My son's "girlfriend" has known him since Kindergarten, when her mom and I started seeing each other. (ANOTHER long story :D)

Anyway, I ended up with my wife and son, my ex-wife, my ex-girlfriend and her husband, and my son's girlfriend all at the house. Well, walk in and the smell of my garden is pretty distinctive:eek:. My ex-wife hit me up for bud which didn't surprise me too much and then my ex-girlfriend and her husband hit me up for some too! The biggest reason we stopped seeing each other was the fact that she didn't like me medicating. Now she's a nurse and understands the idea of someone being in constant pain.

Anyway, I just smoked some White Widow that I grew (and gave samples of) and I'm getting ready to curl up with my wife. My son sees his mom every other weekend so we look at it as our "adult" weekend. Goodnight and thanks for letting me wrap my mind around this through sharing.:wave::smoke:

2. This is a great story, no need for it to be in the box

3. how old is your son?
    if he's young, this is kinda intense
    if he's older, and this "girlfriend" is really his girlfriend, it makes a little more sense.
    right now i'm just a bit confused though.

glad you had a good night though! :)

4. white widow is the shiznit! wish some would come around here again, hasn't been any since september

5. My son is 11 now. His "girlfriend" is a friend that he's always gotten along with since he started school. They got to know each other a year before my ex and I split. After awhil I started seeing his friends mom. Since we were spending alot of time together, they were too. It's definitely been interesting.

6. Great story; shows you just how many people love smoking bud. Reminds me of a time when me and my friend went behind a dorm at our college to smoke bud. One of my now friends (I didn't know him at the time) comes out to smoke a joint and me and my friend book it. We walk back and he's just chilling there smoking so we continue blazing our bowl. Then three girls come behind the building, see all of us smoking and start blazing a bowl of their own (it was a popular smoking spot). Moral of the story, you never know whose going to want to blaze.:smoke: