What an idiot...

Discussion in 'General' started by Phat, Jan 12, 2004.

1. I was reading an earlier thread about some guy talking about him being a loser because he couldn't find anything to do. Didn't have any friends to chill with, didn't have any weed, tired of internet, laid off from work, etc. And he called himself a loser. I'm pretty sure he was just kidding when he said that, but it reminded of another jackassstory from tolerance.org. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm all for a more tolerant society, but this is just absolutely stupid and the kid can't handle a fact of life. Wow, look out Martin Luther King, this kid got 'discriminated' and 'excluded'
    because it was HIS OWN DAMN FAULT that he just sat at the damn table and didn't say fucking word...

Edit: Oh, by the way, I wasn't in ANY way trying to offend the guy who made the previous thread about not having anything to do, it just reminded of this story...

2. you gotta chill man...its hard bein in a new school an shit...it was kinda fucked that he ate in the bathroom but he eventually made friends.

3. you gotta have some compassion for the kid...i thought it was a nice little story

4. What a loser. Find a damn place to sit and say something to the people around you. If you don't like them after that, find another place to sit and start again. It's not hard. I moved when I was 12 and 13 and ate alone the first day both times, but after that found a familiar face from a class and made friends. You can't let other people convince you that you aren't worth sitting with.

5. Yea it is kinda hard being in a new school, but he's acting like it wasn't his fault on being excluded, like he was 'discriminated' against or something. And I don't understand how this has to do with tolerance...

6. I used to do that sometimes....but that's because everyone hated me because of who I was friends with....and I never got to eat lunch with her....but we stopped being friends in 11th grade so after that I made new friends and it was much better.

7. It happened to me a little bit in Junior High, but not really in high school because I met many of the people at a previous football conditioning camp...

8. I moved a lot when i was younger, much like wang, i ate alone the first day, and then when i saw SOMEONE who was in ANY of my classes that looked "cool" i just chilled with them. I dont think i would have ever resorted to eating in the bathroom, haha...

9. Actually, eating in the bathroom is really cool when you don't feel like talking to anyone....which used to happen to me quite often, even after I made friends. Sometimes I was just to tired to deal with people in general, so I'd pack a lunch and head for the bathroom. You can get away with listening to a cd player while you eat in there.

10. lol, its partly his fault but you cant blame ppl for being quiet.

I have truble talking to new ppl i meet till i got off with my mates and come baked, i made about 5 new mates this way. walking into a group of ppl i didnt know! and sat down stating my name and saying hi with a mssive stonner grin, after five mins one of them is one of my best mates now, i dunno how ppl cant make contact, i just need a little help to chat alot lol

11. doesnt it smell like shit in there though? i mean... yeah