What An Awesome Night!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ZerO Stay Tokin, Jul 15, 2006.

1. Well the night started with a good friend of mine coming to my house that i've liked for a while. (my friend is a girl obvcourse) and we smoked a 20 of orange kush from a dude from my building. Then my boy called me and asked if i wanted to go to coney island(a big beach w/ a boardwalk and tons of rides and games,etc...)with him and his uncle. So my friend was down so i said yeah. My boy's uncle came and picked us up and we went. On the way to coney island my friend's uncle threw a 20 of sour diesel and a white owl @ me and said to roll a blunt. So i flipped the blunt and me and my boys uncle smoked the blunt(my boy and the girl i was w/ didnt want to smoke) We get to coney island and grab some hotdogs and hamburgers from nathan's. After that we walked along the boardwalk and played some games. I won my friend a stuffed lion and she loved it. Throughout the whole night me and the girl were talking and flirting. We went to the batting cages and hit some balls and then played some game called "shoot the freak" basically you shoot some crackhead with a paintball gun.

Every Friday night there is a fire work show on the beach. So about halway during the firework show me and the girl started hooking up out of nowhere. I was just watching the fireworks and i looked at her and she just kissed me. So we're hooking up and whatnot and afterwards we all sit on the beach and drink some coronas and just chill out. Me and my boy's uncle are really close and we're just having a heart to heart type thing about life and everything. Then we all went on the cyclone(a rollercoaster that is like over 100 years old) and me and the girl were hooking up on the cyclone, its so weird hooking up on a rollercoaster.lol. Afterwards we drove back to the neighborhood and just hung out. We drove the girl home and then i told them to drop me off at my house and now here i am on GC. Tonight couldnt have been better. Awesome fucking night.

-ZerO

2. Sounds like a fun time, think you will see the girl again?

I had a good couple days, going to write about it now.

3. lol hooked up

4. yeah, im probably going to chill with her tonight @ the crib.

5. git er done cowboy

6. thats awesome man.