Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What amount do you buy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hardcheeba91, Jan 2, 2011.

1. Most of my dealers only sell dimes/dubs but one of them sells eighths/quarters. Little bit of a drive but if we got 4 or 5 people to chip in then we good. But if I'm just going to smoke alone I'll buy a dime.

2. Mainly dimes or dubs. Sometimes in between. Sometimes even a couple nugs for free for driving my dealer friend around.

3. i usually just get dubs and eighths. dont like having to make a bunch of trips throughout the week lol

4. I have been smoking one gram of dandy dank weed for about 3 days. I have just been taking one hitter hits to the dome. But i also just took a 4 month break from smoking. I usaly get like an eighth of mids though.

5. I usually get a pound per harvest, but if someone has some nice bud that i wanna buy i'll usually buy a half atleast, no point in spending 20 bucks on a gram that's just dumb if your gonna smoke more than that anyway..

6. i don't ever buy less than a dub, and the only time i buy a dub is if one of my guys tells me he has some really good dank and i should check it out, then i will buy a dub to test it out and if i like it then ill go back and get an 8th or a quarter, or maybe a half if the price is right or if i have the money

7. halves and quarters

8. Usually quarters and eighths but hopefully I'll be able to grow soon.

9. Ounces++++
    at 220 an OZ for some top shelf, cant go wrong.

10. I usually get halves and ounces, but if I can't find any bud in large quantities I'll settle for a smaller amount.

11. Anything really. Whatever my budget allows, I've picked up .5's to QPs.

12. People that buy dimes and dubs are gonna loose money in the long run.
    Like ^Mephza^said^, $200 to $250 for an ounce of some good stuff. $3 for the best of the best. Where I am.

13. That's the dealer's equivalent of kids with a lemonade stand. Hardly really dealers. Find one that sells at least quarter pounds and you can start getting deals on an ounce or more at a time. It's better to save up and get an ounce than to keep wasting money on overpriced dimes.

14. usually like a quarter. or an ounce if i want to treat myself :hello:

15. Exactly this, OSG nailed it.

16. Haha, that is so true. More like a fucking candy shop --- but shit the guys who sell QPs and LBs just sit around all day. At least the dime n dub dealers are physically active haha >_>

17. Whatever is done curing in my jars

18. I buy by the 1/8th.

19. usually 1/4-3/4 but when i dont have any cash ill pick up an eigth or dub but thats rare

20. Half ounces and Ounces.
    Halves: $50-$60
    Ounces: $90-100