What Am I??????????????????*******

Discussion in 'General' started by greatsunrise, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I have pondered at the thought of quitting smoking for the past couple of weeks mostly because I don't want my parents to keep worrying about me. For almost 2 months now, I have used weed heavily aka around 2-3 times a day. Now I feel really tired no matter what kinda of weed i smoke, from middies to dank. I am thinking that I should do weed recreationally, aka smoke maybe on fridays and weekends and at smaller dosages.

Once I went 2-3 weeks without smoking. then the first time i smoked after that break was one of the best experiences in my life.

any suggestions from daily tokers.

thanks in advance. :wave:

2. t break t break t break!!!!

get yourself some psychadellics to occupy the time when your not smokin weed

3. i guess you mean that i toke one day, break, toke one...etc. right? good suggestion. might try it.

4. Take a month break then come back but only smoke like every other day or twice a week 3 times etc and only small amounts ! Im a heavvvvyyy smoker and still keep my tolerance down so each of my highs are amazing.

5. nah man not alternating days.. take a break for a month maybe more and get ur shit together.. plus when u start back your tolerance will be lower thus you get higher.

6. i'm in the same boat man. i fell like i should take a break but i really wish i didnt have too.