Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What am I toking?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NoDoublingBack, Nov 25, 2008.

1. Ok, so I've been buying from this dealer for like a month or so now. Most of the time he's good for some grand daddy purp but I bought from him on Friday and he gave me this real orange stuff. I'm not talking about a few buds with orange hairs, no- this shit is REALLY orange- like it's embedded with the bud and seems like it's growing with the weed. If you could tell me what kind of weed I'm smoking it would be greatly appreciated. :smoking:

2. This is it ground up.

Attached Files:

3. macro it please

4. How do I do that?

5. The flower looking button or setting on the camera is called Marco make sure it is turned on or says on next to it

6. OH, right. Here are a few more pics. I've smoked some since, as you can tell. :) It also hits a bit harsh (for my pipe) and smells quite fruity and sweet. It tastes a little spicy though.

Attached Files:

7. Theres no way we can really tell from pictures.

8. OKAY. why is this in seasoned tokers? a seasoned toker should know that it IS IMPOSSIBLE to tell wht strain some bud is just by seeing it. you must know the grower or have a legit connect.

9. Looks like some good dank to me. I doubt its any type of strain

10. Looks like mainly Maui-Wowie with some labrador.

11. :laughing: That made me lol.