what am i suppose to tell my friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by married2mj, Jun 13, 2010.

1. #1 married2mj, Jun 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2010
    so i have this friend, ive known more or less my whole life, were pretty tight. but dude is always asking me what i think of certain chicks, like no matter who it is, and i just dont know how to handle it, ever.

im single, and were very alike in all our interests, aside from our tastes in women maybe. im more into the artsy, crazy type while hes in to the nice more-innocent quiet-er type.

it seems like he asks me these questions just to ask them. like theres this one girl whos hot, he digs her a lot i feel, but cant seem to get that... i just really met her not too long ago and she seems to be kindve into me and he sees it too...i think she looks good but thats all really. when he talks about her i dont wanna say "no shes not hot" cuz i know she is, but if i say something good about her he kinda snarles at me? how am i suppose to handle this situation knowing that its my friends girl that he just cant seem to get and im really not that into...?

and then theres other girls he shows me that i dont find to be attractive at all? i know that he does..but i just dont see much in them.

do i just ignore him, tell him what he wants to hear or what?

dude just has this ridiculous ego sometimes, like yesterday he says to me "i know i give you a lot of shit sometimes, but its only because i see a lot of potential in you, im just trying to make you a better man."

now that pissed me off because i consider myself to be just about as good of a man as he is. he has his issues and i have mine, but overall were at about the same place in terms of manlyness or w/e i feel lol.

pluuuus, dudes are alwaaays talking to me aboutt what i think of certain girls and i dont wanna make it seem like im tooo interested but at the same time i wanna be somewhat real with them. idk, ive just never really learned how to handle these situations. someone help me out plz, id really appreciate it, thnx

2. just say, yeah she's hot, but you're not interested in her

i get the same from girls "do you think he's sexy? i really like him" etc and i dont really know what to say. lol.

3. just say

"yea, she cool"

4. Every time he asks you, tell him she is hot as fuck and you think you wanna bang her, he will stop asking after awhile!

5. "I'd fuck her"

make this your constant reply, eventually you'll either be fucking everything that moves, or your bud will stop asking so much.

6. He's your friend, be honest with him. That's what you're supposed to do...if he whines about it, kindly tell him to reach down his pants and make sure his balls are still there.

7. This is kind of a weird thing to have a complex about, but this is the right answer.

8. my friends do this too, just reply "id fuck her, but not date. shes more of a one night stand kinda thing in my opinion."

9. haha thanks everyone for all the responses. im pretty sure i know what to do now

edit: its funny everyone said the same except the 1 girl said the complete opposite lol

10. Aw man. Don't just do the "I'd fuck her".

The more specific the better.

I might say, "I'd fuck her, if she was letting me have all 3 holes, but not for just 1." Or, "I'd fuck her, but only if my friends could watch, or if she let me video it.", Or, "I'd fuck her, so long as I was sure no one would find out."

That'll speed the process of getting your friend to stop asking you that stuff all the time.

11. "id fuck her" is usually what goes down between my friends and I lol

12. haha me and my friends usually have 1 of the following responses

shes hot
    id hit it
    id bag it
    id hit...in the face...with a shovel

13. well im the kinda guy that says whats on his mind n doesnt really give a fuck what my friends think of it, just say what ya think...... man first post in like a year, ive just been kinda skulkin around. feels refreshing

14. #14 Hardnutcheck, Jun 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2010
    I can't see how this is in anyway a problem, I think the problem is with OP and whatever he has got going on.

Acceptable answers:

"Word dawg, I'd give it to her"
    "WTF are you smoking? She's huge"
    "That's all you"
    "Think she'll let us team up on her?"
    "I'd tear that pussy up"
    "That's a mannnnn, Dude!"

Non acceptable answser:

"Can you pretty please stop asking me my opinions on women, It makes me feel icky and weird."
    "Forget her! Check out the guy she's with"

15. Can't you deal with this yourself...?

Just be honest and say what you truly think. No point in lying.

16. yea true man i dunno just trying to understand sum shit a little better i guess

17. the guy def. should get off his high horse about the 'making you a better man' shit...you should tell him "to go make you a sammich, thatd make you a better man, ..........bitch"..lol

18. Just say "Stop looking for reassurance you timid bastard and act on it for yourself."

If anyone asks you if you think someone is hot they are only looking for reassurance in their tastes, they don't care what you think they are just trying to vent their own sexual frustration.

I don't discuss things like this with my friends because honestly I don't want to know if one of my friends is objectifying and fantasizing about a girl I have genuine feelings for, it's just not on a need to know basis.