Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What am i suppose to do with the screen?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DesiRenee, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I bought a little acrylic bong today at the head shop, and I also bought some screens.
    Now do i just put it in the bowl? The screen looks big in there.

My boyfriend usually gets it ready for me, but hes out of town and is in meetings all day, so i have no way to contact him until tomorrow):

2. Tuck the screen in a little to make sure no weed goes through

3. Sometimes you have to cut screens to fit. Most likely you will just have to place it over the bowl, than use your finger or thumb to bend it in and contour to the bowl.

4. What would I do without you guys?

Im staying at my parents for tonight, so i cant smoke until later.

5. You have to break it in a little too, so I suggest smoking a couple of bowls when you can :)

6. Im pretty excited, its pink. lol

7. Do I need to wash it first?
    I probably will anyway. haha

8. Wash the screen? I suppose you could, certainly wouldn't hurt.

You could also just put a flame to it for a few seconds, to burn off whatever may be on the screen.

Good luck and happy smoking.

9. Well I meant the bong. The screen i probably wont worry about.

10. Oh, yes. It's always a good idea to rinse/wash out a brand new piece.

Mine smelt like packaging when I picked it up from the headshop, nothing a warm water rinse didn't solve.

Just don't use isopropyl alcohol or dish soap, you will be sorry you did :(

11. smoke a bowl or two without the screen and then add the screen
    a little bit of rez will help the screen stay onto the bowl

12. Thats what i did while i was in the shower. the third bowl went good with the screen.

13. I just took a shower with it while i was in there and smoked. haha:smoking:

14. This thread is hilarious :laughing: