Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what am i smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frankishere, Jul 6, 2011.

1. #1 frankishere, Jul 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2011
    So I've been smoking this shit and its amazing. I just don't know what it is. Its obviously dope but what kind? I get something like headrush my legs go numb for a second and my ears get a wah wah wah thing goin. Can anybody explain?

Alright here's a better description but can't get a pic since I don't have any at the moment. But it definitely has some hairs im not sure Wat color but it blends in with the green. There was also a very little bit of purple that's pretty hard to see in it. Me and my uncle took about three or four hits out of a one hitter and were stoned. Although im new to smoking and could get baked of stag shit he is a seasoned veteran man. Don't know if that helped at all but yurp

2. um... like me think. Oh wait! I have an idea.. its. its. WEED!

3. Duh its weed but is it sativa indica? I obviously knew it was weed man

4. there's no way you smoked weed. that's impossible /sarcasm

sounds like both

5. how are we supposed to tell you after a little description like that? not even a picture?

6. Meth cocaine. Sorry, you're going to die.