Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

what am i smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wanmower, Nov 7, 2009.

1. i bought 1/4 oz from my dealer on wednesday of what he called "afghan kush."anyways, everytime i smoke it, i get so sleepy. like after 2 hours im just gone. i cant smoke it in the day anymore which kinda sucks cuz i usually smoke 2-3 times a day, but i did that on thursday and i slept for 14 hours! wfh.
    is my weed laced or something?

2. No, it wasnt laced. You just smoked some good shit.

/thread

3. no, its just a very strong indica which will give off the "couch lock" effect you have been experiencing. dont get paranoid about your bud being laced, it isnt. Just smoke a little less, and you wont be as tired, and you will conserve. but sounds like you got some bomb ass bud, enjoy it homie

4. its cuz its afghan kush. that's some heavy shit right there, night time seshs are a m ust with that shit

5. maybe you should smoke less until you get used to smoking better weed. or at least be active, then you wont get tired

6. No it's very unlikely that it is.Besides what you are explaining as far as the effects go,they indicate you have an indica dominant strain.

S yea,you just have some good bud on your hands.And I understand that you can't really smoke indicas during the day as much.Sativas are for that:smoking:

7. I think that should clear everything up for you. By the way, if you haven't implied it Afghan Kush is an indica strain of marijuana.

8. mmmmm afghan kush .... just smoked the last of my stash of that shit yesterday

9. it's just some great bud.

10. Afghan Kush is one of the most dominant based indica strains, hence why you feeling so sleepy after a couple of hours. Enjoy it man, there's not much better than coming down from a high and falling into a deep sedated sleep :p