what am i smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by alferezc, Aug 7, 2015.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438931297.234887.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438931316.448052.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438931330.933857.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1438931345.464590.jpg

So ive been smoking everyday no for a little over a year and im you're average stoner whatever. my friend and i bought this weed the other day from our normal connect and its some shit ive never seen before. It looks and feels just like weed except the color is so off, it's got a little bit of a lemon scent and even after i smoke it i get a normal high like always. the only small difference is that i get a killer headache when i come down from being high. not very common for me. i know very little about strains and growing so has anyone ever been around anything like this? i did small research and maybe thinking its albino weed or acapulco gold? if anyone knows anything please tell me
    what im smoking

2. Looks like wood chips

3. Light bleaching

4. Fuck knows mate but I wouldn't buy that.

5. oh oh i got it.. is it dog poop? :D

6. Looks like bud that's been left in the hot sun for a very long time!

7. Almost looks like leaves in a way but the closeup of the one bud doesn't look to terrible... guess would have to see it first hand..

I think it will be impossible to figure the strain out by looking at it.

If anything looks like super silver to me.