Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What am I smokin?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Velour, Aug 1, 2011.

1. So yeah guys I checked the weed quality guide and also googled a bit but still cannot tell for sure what the fuck am I smoking, please tell me how does it looks to you if it's schwag or mid or bla bla bla I dunno :

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (same but differents lights)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's just to know, btw this shit tastes good

2. Like some beasters which is like good weed but grown outdoors, so it's the like the low of dank, still great though. Not mids..

3. Oh, that's definitely the super dooper kush haze. :rolleyes:

No one knows the strain. It's good. Smoke it.

4. it looks like some aight dank but im curious about the white cluster on the right middle bud of the first picture it sort of looks like mold. take some macros of it if you can and look at it. if the "trichomes"(aka the moldy looking area) have smaller undeformed white spots that look like trichomes then it might be mold, otherwise smoke it up, also how much you pay for that?

5. looks like haze

6. You got me scared man, do you think you cold spot mold from the original-size pic? Seems all right to me but idk you made me a little paranoid :D
    Here's that picture shot(I hope that was fault of the sun lights):
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    Another full-size:
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
    And then more macros, the best i could catch:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for the help guys so what do u think of this? (Except that maybe it's fucked up with fungus.. oh shit)

7. is bumping allowed?

8. that looks like some quality marijuana.