What Am I Growing Now?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IMgreen, Aug 21, 2012.

1. yeah it sucks...

gonna hafta make this run wrap up faster than normal too so not gonna be much vegging at all (we're traveling this summer)

2. got 20+ seeds germed, in dirt and under the mh currently running at 600 watts way way way above the containers (first time vegging under an mh)

3. this grow is having all sorts of issues damn light stopped firing the other day so they are under the 400 hps 24/7 - busted the 125 watt cfl a while back so that's not an option, that one was a freebie I got from the local shop

the new light has a 2 year warranty on the ballast so will be sending that back for a replacement or repair and should have it back in time to flip to 12/12 in about a week or so (doing a SOG with a boatload of smaller plants)

4. sounds like you're starting off a run like mine. :p how are they doing so far?

5. hey jzc - hows it going?

plants are not doing bad just stupid small. can't get pics til friday but they're between 6-8" tall in 16 oz cups at about 2 weeks under 12/12

is like growing mini plants

6. just realized that i haven't posted any new grow pics. didnt send the light back yet either. and its mid friggin april already! wtf??

7. Hurry up and get on it man!

8. almost 3 weeks under 12/12 -no signs yet

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

9. Looking good man..
    who doesnt like solo cups...:)

10. didn't have them lil teeny tiny 2oz clear dixie cups to start 'em in :rolleyes:

11. Happy New Year GC! It's been a LONG time, how you all been?

12. drpped by to say HIGH!

13. Got seeds in RRs!

no pics