What Am I Growing Now?

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by IMgreen, Aug 21, 2012.

1. It's never too many...you just get a better selection to pick the best from...;)

2. 5 of them are showing

got them into plugs at the very last minute this time :rolleyes:

looks like I have 6 smart pots so hopefully there will be a few in other containers too

3. #23 IMgreen, Aug 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2012
    nothing new yet...

but I did get down into the room that I grow in and did a little bit of cleaning up from the last grow (have not been in there since the chop)

have got to get that 55 gallon drum (my last res) out of there too but it's too big for the door, have to take the door off and push it REALLY hard through the jambs, so will get to that next time

doubt if I'll make any environmental improvements this go around, with the exception of a bigger light - 400 watts just doesn't yield enough to not do perpetual runs

saw a really nice 1200 watt dual lamp cooltube w/2x600's running off a single digital ballast but it's a little pricey, want to chip in??

4. Sure...here ya go...

[​IMG][​IMG]

I always like to add my 2 cents...;)

5. yo - it has to be american money!!

:wave:

there's a 1k watt digital with a cooltube for around 250 that I have been eyeing for a while, comes with both mh/hps bulbs.

6. What...Canadian money isn't good enough for you...fine, then I retract my offer...:p

7. :wave:

here's an update: I don't know what the fuck I did but only 7 of the sprouts popped out of the plugs so I am germing another 12 (same strain)

figure I need 6-8 nice ones to flower out under a bigger light to double the normal yield

8. got dirt and a BUNCH of little plants to be put into cups (will xplant them in a couple weeks this time, not going to pre sex them in the cups this round)

9. chuck..

pics or none of this is happening..

hate to call you out, but dude.

[​IMG]

10. yeah I know but some of us are not living in the lap of early retirement luxury!!!

glad I had enough time to get them into dirt today - it wasn't looking good all morning. And it turns out you need a LOT more room when you double down on plants. hoping they aint all beautiful girls or am gonna feel really bad killing off so many of them. DEFINITELY going to need a bigger light!!

11. Lol @ this journal. :p:wave:

12. here's the whole bunch of them

[​IMG]

not going to veg too long so they'll be here for abut 10 - 14 days then I'll xplant them into bigger containers, move them down to the real grow spot and put them under a bigger light, most likely the 125 watt cfl unless I get the 1k watt combo mh/hps sooner than later

Attached Files:

13. So it's been about 11 days and the next crop is moving right along!

[​IMG]

There's two more off to the side but they look just like the rest of 'em

they are under the 125 watt cfl most of the time, it gets turned off at night and I have been keeping the small cfl on 24/7 (it get too hot with the bigger light on 24/7, its just a regular sized closet with no vents but I dont have to go downstairs to water)

have not been fed yet, just ro watered a a few times because they do just fine for a while in just the FFOF. Will prolly xplant them in about 7 - 10 days instead of letting them go the normal 4-5 weeks in the solo cups.

not sure what route I am going to go for nutes but am gonna try my hand at a fully organic grow instead of floranova bloom but nothing that involves making any sort of tea or anything because I like easy, though I should really look into it a bit more before committing to anything.

:wave:

Attached Files:

14. new light will be here in a couple days! (got a 1k mh/hp cooltube combo)

flipped to 12/12 yesterday but have not taken any pics

work's been crazy busy but I picked up a gig that almost doubles my income right off the bat and get this - it's a percentage of an already doing well business that will be a joke for me to work my web magic and easily triple or quadruple over the next 12 months - so YAY for me!

:hello:

i have been putting in stupid long hours over the past month but that's all going to end when we deploy a modern membership/ecommerce solution so all in all life is good! Grow is doing OK, not great but good enough - I wasn't able to go organic becuase they needed to be fed today (first time, did FBNB @ around 700ppm, been just watering them since they have been potted) it's been a really hands off grow fro sure but time is money and money is king

hope those of you on the east coast faired OK during the storm

15. looks good chuck!

i gotta get some seeds down myself soon..

be good man.

16. hey there buddy - what are you thinking of throwing down?

17. new light arrived and all I can say is "HOLY SHIT - I have been growing in the dark for all these years!"

It's like bringing the sun inside!

it's a 1k hps/mh combo with dimmable ballast, cooltube and it came with really nice ratcheting hangers. Will take pics tomorrow but damn I am one happy camper!

18. Cant wait to see pics...how was i not sub'd here...wtf..

19. I've been almost in hiding - you haven't missed much at all

Got a bunch of plants running this time, maybe 16, 17? in a variety of smart pots, small pots and tall square pots, all white russians, just flipped to 12/12 about a week ago so can't even tell sex yet (except for one) but I left it for now cuz it's only been showing for a day or so

looking forward to weeding out the males and a bigger yield. Right now some of the plants are showing signs of deficiencies but they are so tough I am not worried about it, but it's an ugly grow if you look deep enough...

20. lmao..i have a couple ugly minchkins meself right now..lol..
    I know how it grows...;)