What am i going to do to night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by genaro707, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Ok my parents found out i smoke weed last night .My fu*kn sister told them it smells like weed :mad: .So they went to knock on my door i opened it and i was hella high.My eyes where hella red so my dad tells me storys about that he never done it and that is very bad for you and my mom yelling at me, calling my sister and i want to smoke tonight should i or not and what to do to hide the smell and i want to know the stuff you told your parents to stop being mad at you

2. I told them the truth. I told them why I prefer smoking weed instead of getting trashed. I told them that 95% of all college assaults are alcohol related and that 90% of all college related rapes are alcohol related. I told them that it's a medicine in over 10 states and it's proven to increase the quality of people's lives.

I told them I made a logical choice to choose the safest, least harmful, UN-ADDICTING drug that grows naturally and has no chemicals added to it. It's not a poison like alcohol and it doesn't have rat poison like cigarettes.

Marijuana is hands down the safest drug in the world. There can be no rational discussion otherwise.

3. There's nothing you can tell them. You're their kid and they won't want you smoking no matter what.

4. Dude, don't smoke in your room if your parents give a shit. I would just do it at friends' places on weekends if I were you. But I don't live with my parents no more. What I used to do would be to "let the dog out" to my backyard (at night while my mom would sleep), and I would smoke a joint on my trampoline.

5. It depends on your parents, and your age. My parents smoke weed, so when they found out they just told me i was too young and they wanted me to focus on school. My parents didn't try telling me bullshit like how it was bad for me or it's gonna ruin my life. I am guessing that you are under 18 (if you are not I am sorry, and if you are keep it to yourself) and your parents sound way different than mine. You should probably just not smoke at your house and not go home high. Do well in school and don't dress or act like a stoner stereotype. You know your parents better than any of of us, use your own judgement. If you really want to smoke in the house, wait until everyone is asleep and stick your head out the window along with your pipe, joint, whatever.

6. ok so what do i do about the smell i use a vap to smoke

7. This dude, My dad was like were smoking pot and i was like yeah brah. Then i discused how safe it is and how it was unlawfully outlawed. Do that OP.

8. i'd be hella cautious to not get caught again if i were you.

9. dude, that sounds so blissful

10. lol:D

11. you know what you must do
    [​IMG]

12. :D I was gonna say something but you beat me to it. lol

13. Thanks dude that really sums up exactly what I think about grass but trying to explain it to my mum is just not happening!

You should say what Rhinos has said, it's the truth and has a lot to make them think. Most parents are worried about what their friends would say if they knew her son smoked green.

Best idea is to keep off it or at least a way from home for a week or so and hang around them more. Will suck yeah but after a week just get back on what you were doing and they will have thought they had made you stop.