what am i doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by YesICannabis, Feb 14, 2004.

1. i have two plants in a 1 1/2cu ft area with 3 100 watt flouros. i fert'd them with a 16-12-12 for there first time 3 days ago. thre also about a week old. yesterday they were doin fine, but today the smaller one just curled up into a small ball kind of and the bigger one started bending alot towards the top of the stem. my fan died a day or 2 after i planted em, and ive yet to replace it. is this the problem or is there something else?

2. did they start having problems like a day after you ferted? could have been you ferted too early...21 days..nto too bad but could have waited about one more week to fert so you wouldnt run into any problems. try to flush it if problems continue.

3. HIGH All, mmmmmmmmmmm don't want to be an asshole or come O.F.F.F. wrong...I'd like to see those plants that you fed at day 2..you've done a lot of experimenting???????
    and telling someone to fed ferts at 2 days I think is silly.

How are you going to feel if this person comes back and the seedlings are killed because this person listened to "you" and tried it.

4. HIGH All, a plant doesn't need fert till 2..3 weeks and when you start..feed them 1/3 of the recommended dose the manufacturers label says...