What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by duvator, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Hi,

I am doing wax, more like a shatter. Using e leaf 30 vaporizer and glass globe.

Problem is wax and crap is leaking all over my gear? Since this is very sticky and hard to clean I am getting new globes and coils every few weeks!

When I vape it's causing a major coughing. My friend tried and he is caughing too....but we do get really high.

Question: At how many watts am I supposed to vape? I am using 9 watts. From what I read I am probably vaping on too low and wax is not being vaporized and leaks all over?

What do you think?

2. My advice is to try every wattage setting you can think of trying, and write down exactly what kind of results you get on each setting, until you find the one that works best.

Have you been able to try the same wax/shatter on other equipment, do you have friends who get good results with it? Because then you could rule out whether it is the shatter or if it's the vaporizer's fault.

That looks like a low cost vaporizer. Haven't tried it personally. Instead of buying new globes and coils, have you thought about getting different equipment?

3. Less is more. If dripping all over place you are loading too much.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes.

It takes very little concentrate to produce potent vapors, OP.

5. I hear you and yes you are right. Its the shatter...very difficult to cut a small rice grain size. Just got new concentrate and its crumble yellow...much easier to use and not as messy.

Ordered ceramic plate atomizer will let you know how it works.