What am I doing wrong?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Country Angel 69, Feb 23, 2014.

1. I am so upset right now! My poor little babies are sick and I can't figure out why. I have looked at so many pictures and websites that I am just in over load. 

Any ideas would be great appreciated!!!

View attachment 134508

2. You're going to need a lot of info on your grow. There's a list of stuff in the stickies...  All the info will help someone to help you. I couldn't tell where to begin without knowing what you're doing.

3. I think I am being a dork because I can't seem to find the stickies. 

As far as my growing, I am using a grow box that we made.

View attachment 133669

Temps are around 80-90 degrees. I am using organic soil in the really tall one and we transplanted the other into the coco coir brink a week ago. I water the top about every 3 days and the bottom has slits for water and drainage. I add water to that with Virgo 10-10-10 premixed in when the soil wetness meter reads dry instead of moist or wet. There are 3 CFL's with 32 watts each and 1 regular 60 watt for heat. We are planning on changing that to one that hangs in the middle with a red light such as a reptile light as soon as pay day hits. We also have a fan bringing in fresh air and taking out the air on the other side. 

We also have another box with teens in and they are getting the same treatment for the most part and doing amazing. Not sure the temp in there so I will have to check on that one. We are using black light ballasts with 15 watt fish tank bulb in one and the other is just a regular bulb. We have a small fan on the inside of this one to keep air circulating but reusing the same air except when we look in. 

View attachment 134522
    View attachment 134523

If you could direct me to the area where the stickies are I would be very grateful. I am trying to learn as much as I can and any help or advice will be used. 

4. Sorry about the pick, it is an older pic before I changed the lighting. 

5. Like the other person said,you've got a lot of research to do. First thing is lighting.What you are using won't produce viable bud. Plants appear root bound.
    Can't understand how you have an advanced member rating.

6. Thanks for the link! I am doing it now. 

We need all the info on your grow including: 

What type of medium; soil or hydro? soil and coco coir
    What brand and type of soil? organic soil
    Indoors or outdoors? indoors
    What strain? not sure
    How old are the plants? 2 1/2 months
    What type of lights and how many watts? 3 32 watt cfls and 1 60 watt regular bulb for heat until I can get the red night heat bulb
    How far from the lights? about a foot
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? distilled with Virgo 10-10-10 when the soil gets almost dry as well as spritzing 1x a day
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? mixed into water
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? waiting on meter to get here
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? 75-85 degrees, not sure on humidity, generally dryer
    What size pots? 1 quart
    Any bugs? Look real close. no bugs
    Any other pertinent info? fan does blow slowly thru them, also, they seemed to do better before I changed the bulbs to CFL's. It seems like they also did better before I was using the distilled water and started to use the 10-10-10 mix. 

<div> View attachment 134657

</div>